I work mostly within the hours listed below, however sometimes I stay later and start earlier. So please email me with your day/time preferences and I'll do my best to accomodate.
Please see below for answers to common questions prior to arriving at your appointment.
Please give as much notice as possible if you can't make the appointment. I require a minimum of 24 hours. Missed appointments and last minute cancellations affect my ability to rebook the
A few tips to consider regarding your appointment:
- Not feeling well?
- If you are not feeling well please let me know as soon as possible so I can try and book the appointment. Even a day or two before if your starting to feel a cold/flu coming on. Please do
not come if you are contagious. If I am starting to feel sick or under the weather, I will let you know as soon as possible as well.
- Booking an appointment during your workday:
- Booking an appointment during your work day is fine with me. However, last minute work situations can come up and if you can't make the appointment this is considered a cancel (and you will be
charged). So, if you think thats a possibility; best to avoid it by booking your appointment after the work day or book a Saturday appointment. I also am happy to do last minute appointments.
You can always try day of. I check my email a few times a day.
- Running late?
- I always book extra time into the appointment in case you are running a few min late or I am running a few min over. If you are really late to the appointment it's fine and I will do what I can
with the time we have.
- Like to add or remove a service to your scheduled appointment? Please email me and let me know so I can adjust our appointment time accordingly.
What time should I arrive to my appointment?
- I love that clients want to be on time for their appointments...you never know how traffic is going to be. However, due to my space lacking a private waiting area; please arrive at the scheduled
time or no earlier than 15 minutes prior. I only have drapes separating the waiting room (they provide privacy but not sound reduction). So if you are super early, there is a Starbucks, 2 dry
cleaners, Safeway, and Goodwill all on my street. Thank you!
- Irritated skin?
- If your skin is really irritated it's best to wait on booking your facial until it is healed. For example: if you burned your face in the sun, have a rash, severely picked your face, or over used
a very drying product (such as retinol or an acne product).
- Retinol use?
- It's best to stop using strong retinols 5 to 7 days prior to the appointment.
- Should I shave?
- If you are a man, it's best (but not required) to shave the night before the facial.
- Make-up on?
- If your coming from work and you have make-up on...don't worry, I can remove it.
- Questions about your current products?
- Take pictures of the bottles (front and back so I can see the ingredients). That way I can give you an informed assessment of what your using and better access your current and future