Please see below for answers to common questions prior to arriving at your appointment.
Please give as much notice as possible if you can't make the appointment. I require a minimum of 24 hours. Missed appointments and last minute cancellations affect my ability to rebook the
A few tips to consider regarding your appointment:
- Not feeling well?
- If you are not feeling well please let me know as soon as possible so I can try and book the appointment. Please do not come if you are showing symptoms. If I am starting to feel sick or under
the weather, I will let you know as soon as possible as well.
- Running late?
- I always book extra time into the appointment in case you are running a few min late or I am running a few min over. If you are really late to the appointment it's fine and I will do what I can
with the time we have.
- Like to add or remove a service to your scheduled appointment? Please email me and let me know so I can adjust our appointment time accordingly.
What time should I arrive to my appointment?
- For your first appointment, I would plan to come early. That way you can allow for parking, traffic, and/or finding my space. After that, you can show up early or ontime. The restroom is around
the corner, and I have a comfy couch you can hang on; or feel free to walk out to the patio and enjoy the view! The Golden Gate bridge is always enjoyable to check out!
- Irritated skin?
- If your skin is really irritated it's best to wait on booking your facial until it is healed. For example: if you burned your face in the sun, have a rash, severely picked your face, or over used
a very drying product (such as retinol or an acne product).
- Retinol use?
- It's best to stop using strong retinols 5 to 7 days prior to the appointment.
- Should I shave?
- If you are a man, it's best (but not required) to shave the night before the facial.
- Make-up on?
- If your coming from work and you have make-up on...don't worry, I can remove it.
- Questions about your current products?
- Take pictures of the bottles (front and back so I can see the ingredients). That way I can give you an informed assessment of what your using and better access your current and future